The term document control refers to the targeted distribution and continuous updating of information within an organization. Depending on the quality management standard, it may include quality-relevant information for production and manufacturing, but also specifications for organizational management such as guidelines, manuals, approval processes or work instructions.
With fuentis DWM the life cycle of a document can be organized from creation to revision and archiving in accordance with ISO 9001.
Extract of the functionalities of the fuentis DWM module:
• Standardized document control for specification documents, accompanying documents, verification documents, standards, etc.
• Automatic notification of affected employees in case of changes
• Organize resubmission dates
• Task and escalation management
• Provision of version changes (version comparison)
• Automatic archiving and revision
• Field and full text search
• Quick views of the documents as PDF
• Comprehensive user rights management
• Documentation in compliance with standards
For further information see: