Module Asset Management: hard- and software inventory
opsi helps you with hard- and software inventory:
• The client's hardware is detected via WMI. The results are stored on the opsi-server.
• The hardware information is displayed clearly for each client in the opsi management interface.
• The information about the installed software of a client will be gathered from the registry. The results are stored on the opsi-server.
• The stored inventory-data can be evaluated via scripting, using the opsi command interface.
ITIL requires an Asset Management. There are interfaces to import the opsi inventory data into an ITIL-CMDB:
• to KIX from our partner c.a.p.e IT GmbH