Make an appointment with
So that you can make an appointment, the calendar will open in a new tab on the personal profile of your contact person.
Create an onsite appointment with
So that you can make an onsite appointment, the appointment request will open in a new tab.
As an experienced expert, you deserve to work on interesting tasks in a strong team. To be seen as a person and not just as a functionary. With room for development, advancement and challenges.
With us, you will work together with more than 230 colleagues on individual IT and security solutions. You can look forward to open doors, short communication channels, flat hierarchies and genuine teamwork. The good feeling of being needed, the certainty of having support, open ears and being part of a great company.
This position is available at our Düsseldorf office.
This is what you can expect on board:
- In this position, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of WLAN/LAN networks and firewall systems.
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting and optimising complex network infrastructures and data centre solutions.
- You implement NAC solutions and create the corresponding documentation.
- You can rely on your technical know-how: for example, you support the sales department, especially in the presales phase.
This is what you bring with you:
- completed studies or training as an IT specialist, specialising in system integration
- professional experience in design, implementation and troubleshooting of network solutions with the manufacturers HPE, Aruba, Cisco and Palo Alto
- Secure knowledge in the area of routing and switching
- Comprehensive understanding of technology in various IT-relevant specialist areas
- Sound knowledge of AAA: RADIUS, TACACS+ and IEEE 802.1x
- Willingness to travel combined with a class B driving licence
- Openness for new things and further development
This is where you will work:
Contribute your ideas and become part of a team that masters challenges together. In addition to an exciting task in a growth-oriented company, you will move in an environment that offers you a lot of freedom for creativity and entrepreneurial thinking and acting and in which you can constantly develop yourself through further training and certification.
You can expect a secure job with performance-related remuneration and top social benefits such as a company pension scheme, supplementary company health insurance and profit-sharing.
You will also benefit from our wide range of employee benefits - these include: Company car, job ticket, EURORAD, company hardware for private use and various fitness offers. We support your work-life balance with flexible working hours and mobile working.