Make an appointment with
So that you can make an appointment, the calendar will open in a new tab on the personal profile of your contact person.
Create an onsite appointment with
So that you can make an onsite appointment, the appointment request will open in a new tab.
As an experienced expert, you deserve to work on interesting tasks in a strong team. To be seen as a person and not just as a functionary. With room for development, advancement and challenges.
With us, you will work together with more than 230 colleagues on individual IT and security solutions. You can look forward to open doors, short communication channels, flat hierarchies and genuine teamwork. The good feeling of being needed, the certainty of having support, open ears and being part of a great company.
This is what awaits you on board:
- Your area of responsibility includes customising complex systems (HP servers/HP software, SAN/storage systems, HA clusters, VMWare clusters) as part of technical consulting and support for our customers.
- Using new technologies, you will be responsible for the planning, configuration and administration of information and communication systems.
- You are responsible for the infrastructure management of the data centres as well as material procurement and administration
- The monitoring of server and cloud services as well as the automated processing of events round off your range of tasks.
- You participate in the on-call service
This is what you bring with you:
- A degree in computer science or technical studies or comparable training with a focus on server/client technologies.
- practical experience in the described areas of responsibility, especially in data centre operations
- Sound knowledge of Windows Server from 2016 and HP server administration
- Know-how in the automation of workflows and processes in the server and cloud environment as well as planning and implementation of server and cloud services
- Very good German and good English skills
This is where you will work:
Contribute your ideas and become part of a team that masters challenges together. In addition to an exciting task, you will be working in an environment where you can constantly develop yourself through further training and certification.
You can expect a secure job with top social benefits such as a company pension scheme, company supplementary health insurance and profit sharing. You will also benefit from our wide range of employee benefits - including: Job ticket, EURORAD, company hardware for private use and various fitness offers. We support your work-life balance with flexible working hours, among other things.