Download Handout - PDF
Moving from traditional production systems to the Factory of the Future has brought huge production and operations benefits to industrial organisations – with further progress promised in the coming years. However, digital transformation carries significant security implications, which need to be addressed for the secure Factory of the Future to become a reality.
Airbus CyberSecurity is working with multiple internal and external customers, as well as pioneering researchers, to create a secure Factory of the Future. Our forward-looking projects cover both the current and future challenges faced by organisations.
During this talk, an Airbus CyberSecurity OT specialist will present the challenges modern factories are facing and demonstrate how Airbus CyberSecurity can solve them. These include:
• Identifying and assessing the cyber risks of existing factories
• Designing secure-by-design architectures to support a factory’s evolution
• Restructuring and segmenting production networks
• Securing a factory’s legacy endpoints
• Monitoring and managing the security of integrated IT / OT environments
• Testing and simulating security technologies on digital twins
With solutions covering all elements of digital transformation and Industry 4.0, Airbus CyberSecurity is uniquely positioned to support its customers in securing the Factory of the Future.