Visitor information on the it-sa Expo&Congress 2022The trade fair sees itself as a network for industry-specific IT security solutions and a platform from experts for experts. With security topics that are always up to date, it is a trend barometer for the entire IT security market.
After a successful new start in 2021, we are looking forward to seeing you again in 2022 and to a personal exchange with the IT security industry in Nuremberg.
If you want to future-proof your company's IT infrastructure, the it-sa Expo&Congress from October 25-27, 2022, is a must-attend event.
it-sa Expo&Congress 2022 | overview
Venue: Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Date: Tuesday, 25 - Thursday, 27 Oktober 2022
Cycle: every year
Opening times of the it-sa ExpoTuesday, 25 October 2022: 09:00 - 18:00
Wednesday, 26 October 2022: 09:00 - 18:00
Thursday, 27 October 2022: 09:00 - 17:00
Opening times of Congress@it-saMonday, 24 - Thursday, 27 October 2022
Why you should definitely be there in 2022!With the advancing digital transformation, the requirements placed on the security of data and systems are growing. The it-sa Expo&Congress sees itself as a network for sector-specific IT security solutions and a platform by experts for experts. By covering current security issues, the it-sa Expo&Congress is the trend barometer for the entire IT security market.
5 reasons why you should visit the it-sa Expo&Congress from 25 - 27 Oktober 2022 in Nuremberg:
1. Europa's largest range of exhibitorsWith more than 750 exhibitors, it-sa 2019 continued the success story of the largest IT security trade fair in Europe. After the Corona-related suspension, 273 exhibitors and almost 5,200 visitors met at last year's Expo&Congress. Renowned IT security providers, distributors and start-ups will join you in taking on the challenge of protecting the most important assets of the digitalised world - our data, processes and IT structures.
2. Knowledge-sharing and networkingFor you as a visitor to it-sa Expo&Congress, the trade fair events and supporting programme are the perfect setting for building up know-how, exchanging experiences and networking with the Who's Who of the industry. 98% of visitors to it-sa 2021 were satisfied with the information and contact opportunities at the stands and 95% were satisfied with their visit to it-sa Expo&Congress overall.
The it-sa Expo&Congress has always offered IT security start-ups a special area for new, creative approaches to more IT security. Together with the ATHENE Startup Award UP22@it-sa for the best cyber security start-up in the DACH region, we would like to firmly integrate fresh, innovative ideas and the minds behind them into the IT security community. Meet the nominees for the award at the pitch event on the itsa365 dialogue platform and the winners and other start-ups at the special start-up area.
3. Start-up special area
Expert lectures on current security topics from the fields of technology and management will be held throughout the trade fair. The lectures in the "it-sa insights" series of topics provide product-neutral current insights into industries, trends, legal issues and special topics. One of the forums is specially reserved for presentations in English. This is also where the popular Special Key Note with a special guest speaker takes place, which always receives special attention on the last day.
4. Knowledge edge through open forums
The accompanying congress programme Congress@it-sa also offers intensive knowledge transfer and in-depth technical discussion with numerous, predominantly cost-free, topic blocks from associations, industry associations and exhibitors and underlines the relevance of it-sa as a dialogue platform for cyber security.
5. Improve your specialist knowledge at Congress@it-sa
Supporting programme 2022
Forum presentations | Special Keynote | Congress@it-sa | Startups@it-sa
During it-sa Expo&Congress 2022, a unique range of information awaits you from 25 to 27 October. The freely accessible lecture programme with expert presentations on current security topics from the fields of technology and management, the Special Keynote and the product-neutral contributions and discussion rounds from the it-sa insights series will provide you with the latest specialist knowledge.
In addition, the congress programme Congress@it-sa in cooperation with renowned associations and organisations offers an intensive exchange on current IT security topics and start-ups present innovative approaches for more IT security.
Be there and benefit from the latest IT security knowledge for 3 days!
IT-Security from Experts to Experts – 365 days a year
Digital, available all year round and as content-rich as the it-sa Expo&Congress in Nuremberg. The digital dialog platform brings IT security providers and experts together throughout the year, even between the exhibition dates.
it-sa 365 is your new dialog platform on IT security!
- Benefit from a comprehensive overview of international IT security providers..
- See here which exhibitors will attend the it-sa Expo&Congress 2022.
- Find individual products & solutions for cyber security and expand your expertise.
- Get in touch with IT security specialists and connect with the it-sa community.
- As a registered user of the platform, you can participate free of charge in the events and actions offered on all IT security topics throughout the year..
- Enjoy exciting IT security knowledge, such as: it-sa insights, whitepapers, technical articles or interviews in the knowledge area.
Be part of the it-sa 365 and benefit from the digital dialog platform!
Information on admission as an exhibition visitor
The it-sa Expo&Congress in Nuremberg is exlusively designed for exhibition visitors from the cybersecurity sector.
As a visitor, however, you do not have to provide proof of your industry affiliation.
Please note that - as usual at trade exhibitions - no sales of products to end consumers are possible.
Where can I get a visa for my participation in the exhibition?
Please note the mail decree of the Federal Foreign Office of 24.07.2013:
In the future, you can generally dispense with the invitation letter from the exhibition companies in the accompanying documents for a visa application. Please clarify with the embassy / the consulate in your country whether an invitation letter from us is necessary.
can we be of assistance to you?
Carl Veldman and team
Regardless of whether it's tickets, registration, services at the trade fair center or the trade fair program: Are you planning your visit to the trade fair and still have questions? The VisitorService team will be happy to help firstname.lastname@example.org +49 9 11 86 06-96 96
... with the it-sa Security-Newsletter!
The it-sa Security Newsletter provides you with the latest IT security trends at a glance. We also regularly keep you up to date with the most important exhibition news on the it-sa Expo&Congress, deliver valuable expert knowledge on current IT security topics and many other updates from the world of IT security.
Use your information advantage!
You can subscribe to the newsletter free of charge here - and unsubscribe at any time with a mouse click.