FULL SUCCESS: THE IT-SA EXPO&CONGRESS 2022
REVIEW IN PICTURES & FIGURES
With almost 700 exhibitors and over 15,200 visitors on site and more than 1,800 participants online, it-sa 2022 continued its previous success story.
They made it-sa 2022 the "Home of IT Security" in Halls 6,7 and 7A and on the it-sa 365 dialogue platform. Expert knowledge was imparted by around 350 forum contributions and Congress@it-sa, including the annual conference of the IT security officers of the federal states and municipalities.
"Full halls and outstanding exhibitor participation show: it-sa is continuing its success story and returning to its established format."
Frank Venjakob, Director of it-sa
This trade fair certainly achieves goals
The figures and results of the event analysis show the satisfaction with it-sa 2022
- Around 700 exhibitors from 29 countries and international pavilions from Austria, the Czech Republic and South Korea.
- 15,229 international trade fair participants on site and a further 1,848 active users on the digital platform it-sa 365
- Around 14,000 sqm of rented booth space and more than 2,000 sqm of special display area
- Around 900 participants learned about IT security topics on site at Congress@it-sa.
- In addition, around 600 participants took part digitally in the annual conference of the IT security officers of the federal states and municipalities.
- 93% of the exhibitors were able to make new business connections.
- 99% of the visitors were satisfied with the range of products and services at the trade fair.
- 94% of exhibitors were able to reach their key target groups during it-sa 2022.
- 97% of the visitors were satisfied with their visit to it-sa 2022.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THE 2022 FORUM PROGRAMME
- Around 350 forum presentations in five open forums were real crowd-pullers again this year.
- In addition to three German-language forums, the English-language International Forum offered additional expertise. It was streamed live on the it-sa 365 online platform.
- For registered users of the itsa365 platform, the recordings of the 2022 Forum program can also be accessed online after the trade show.
- The Special Keynote at it-sa 2022 was delivered by Avast CISO Jaya Baloo. The cryptography expert showed the state of research and first practical implementations of quantum cryptographic methods.