The it-sa Expo&Congress 2022 was an unqualified success
Review in pictures & figures
With almost 700 exhibitors and over 15,200 visitors on site and more than 1,800 participants online, it-sa 2022 continued its previous success story.
They made it-sa 2022 the "Home of IT Security" in Halls 6,7 and 7A and on the it-sa 365 dialogue platform. Expert knowledge was imparted by around 350 forum contributions and Congress@it-sa, including the annual conference of the IT security officers of the federal states and municipalities.
For more information, please also read the closing report for it-sa 2022.
"Full halls and outstanding exhibitor participation show: it-sa is continuing its success story and returning to its established format."
This trade fair certainly achieves goals
The figures and results of the event analysis show the satisfaction with it-sa 2022
- Around 700 exhibitors from 29 countries and international pavilions from Austria, the Czech Republic and South Korea.
- 15,017 international trade fair participants on site and around 1,500 active users on the digital platform it-sa 365
- Around 14,000 sqm of rented booth space and more than 1,300 sqm of special display area
- Around 900 participants learned about IT security topics on site at Congress@it-sa.
- In addition, around 600 participants took part digitally in the annual conference of the IT security officers of the federal states and municipalities.
- 99% of the visitors were satisfied with the range of products and services at the trade fair.
- 94% of exhibitors were able to reach their key target groups during it-sa 2022.
- 97% of the visitors were satisfied with their visit to it-sa 2022.
The Highlights in the forum programme 2022
- Around 350 forum presentations in five open forums were real crowd-pullers again this year.
- In addition to three German-language forums, the English-language International Forum offered additional expertise. It was streamed live on the it-sa 365 online platform.
- The Special Keynote at it-sa 2022 was delivered by Avast CISO Jaya Baloo. The cryptography expert showed the state of research and first practical implementations of quantum cryptographic methods.
Most of the presentations are available on demand for registered users.
Successful digital offerings
The industry year 2022 with it-sa 365
While it-sa Expo&Congress marks the highlight of the industry year, it-sa 365 offers numerous recurring information services such as the IT Security Talks in March and May and the it-sa Preview Day before the trade fair.
The number of registered users has tripled since its launch. The platform currently counts around 9,300 registrations (as of Dec. 2022).
How did the past year go and what does 2023 have in store for it-sa 365?