As proof of eligibility, please upload the blogger accreditation as part of the prior accreditation process.
Following verification by NürnbergMesse, bloggers, YouTubers and Instagrammers can be accredited to provide editorial coverage at trade fairs subject to the following conditions:
- The purpose of the blog, YouTube or instagram channel is to provide editorial coverage using text, photos and/or videos.
- The blog, YouTube or instagram channel is professionally geared towards the trade fair or its target group, is known in the industry and is relevant to the trade fair target group.
- The blog, YouTube or instagram channel has existed for at least six months.
- Relevant content in the form of text, photos and/or videos relating to the sector or relevant to the trade fair target group is published regularly, i.e. at least once a month, in the blog, YouTube or instagram channel.
- The person applying for accreditation has published regularly, at least once a month, text, photos and/or videos relating to the trade fair theme under their own name in the blog, YouTube or instagram channel.
- A maximum of two people who have published content at least once a month under their own name will be accredited per blog, YouTube or instagram channel.
- The blogger accreditation form is deemed to be proof of identity and must be completed truthfully and in full.
- The blogger, YouTuber or instagrammer must also provide key performance indicators from the last six months like page impressions, unique visitors or visit duration etc. with screenshot. This information should be supported by tools like Google Analytics – a screenshot will be accepted as evidence.
The following are not eligible for accreditation:
- Product testers
- Commercial blogs
- PR blogs
- Corporate blogs
- Commercial/promotional YouTube or instagram channels
- Blogs with sales channel/shop
The trade fair organiser reserves the right to require further proof of activities as a journalist in accordance with the above mentioned points. The credentials should be submitted in German or English.
The trade fair organiser reserves the right on a case to case basis to additionally request the submission of a valid ID document with photo.
There is no right to accreditation.
If necessary the trade fair organiser will make use of its rights as the owner of the premises. The house rules for Exhibition Centre Nuremberg must be observed under all circumstances.
9 February 2018
Here you can download the general accreditation guidelines for bloggers, YouTouber, Instagrammers as PDF.
Download the fillable form "Blogger accreditation request for the exhibition" here.