The most important founder award for cyber startups in the German-speaking region enters its fourth round! Who is the best cybersecurity startup in the German-speaking region?
Take part in the UP21@it-sa Award now!
But how does the UP21@it-sa actually work?
In our UP21 After-Work Talk, which lasts about one hour, interested start-ups will learn first-hand:
- Which start-ups can apply?
- How does the application and nomination for the final round work?
- What is the significance of the UP@it-sa Start-Up Award?
- Jury members give a review of the previous years and an outlook on the award 2021.
- The three winners of the previous years report what the award has brought them in concrete terms and why it makes sense to apply.
Individual questions will be answered in an open round afterwards, and there will be an opportunity to network with the award organizers and testimonials in a more informal setting.
Curious? Then join us for the kick-off at the UP21@it-sa After Work Talk!
We are looking forward to seeing you!
"The UP20@it-sa Award is a special honor and recognition for asvin. The award has attracted international attention and has an impact far beyond the German-speaking region. The UP20@it-sa has sent a positive signal to customers, partners and investors: asvin is one of the best cybersecurity startups in DACH! To all startups: apply!"
- Mirko Ross, CEO of asvin GmbH, winner of UP20@it-sa