The WEB frontend ISiProtect enables the participation of the organizational units (OU) in the creation, maintenance and editing of structures for information security and data protection. In addition, the OUs are involved in the creation and editing of the BCM as well as events (audit, security incident, etc.).
ISiProtect is connected to the ISiMap database and can be accessed directly via the Internet.
- Role-based access: each user sees only the assets and measures assigned to him/her
- Documentation of performed actions by the OU (e.g. IT service)
- Processing of events and their measures by the OU
- Workflow between information security officer and the OUs
- In development: further escalation mechanisms and BCM
- Role-based access: each user sees only the VTs assigned to him/her
- Recording and documentation of processing activities
- Purpose, legal basis, data (internal/external), protection needs, documents, notes
- Printing of the list of processing activities
- Workflow between data protection officer and the OUs