Hypersecure IT from Germany: DriveLock is the leading specialist for innovative IT security solutions from Germany. The company offers a unique combination of preventive and proactive modules for endpoint security, thus meeting even the most demanding security requirements.
DriveLock's Hypersecure IT solutions consistently protect digital workplaces and create synergies from the following elements:
- Data & Endpoint Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Encryption
- Security Awareness
- Risk & Vulnerability Management
- Security Configuration Management
The digitized world requires uncompromising IT security to protect organizations, individuals, and services from cyber risks and data loss, ensuring safe digital environments for everyone.
Hypersecure IT by DriveLock offers multi-layered security, is cloud-based, immediately available, and economically efficient with low investment and operational costs.
DriveLock's solutions, Device Control and Application Control, are certified according to Common Criteria EAL3+: This internationally recognized certification attests to the high reliability and security standard of the DriveLock Agents.
DriveLock's groundbreaking tools and dedicated team ensure that cyber-attacks stay where they belong: outside.
- As a result of the market research study "Cyber Security – Solutions & Services Germany 2023" conducted by the technology consulting company ISG, DriveLock has once again been recognized as a leader in the "Data Leakage/Loss Prevention" segment.
- In the user survey "Professional User Rating Security Solutions 2022 (PUR-S)" by the analyst firm techconsult, more than 2,000 user companies positioned DriveLock as a champion in the field of Endpoint Protection among 37 IT solution providers and their solutions in Germany.
DriveLock solutions are "Made in Germany" and without backdoors.
- Protection of several million managed devices worldwide.
- Highly secured customer environments with over 180,000 managed devices.
- "Made in Germany": Development and technical support from Germany.