We are one of the leading specialists for cloud-based endpoint & data security.
- Banking (IT security solutions)
- Consulting IT security
- Application security
- Cyber-physical systems security
- Data leakage/loss prevention
- Data protection (products and services)
- Endpoint security
- Health services (IT security solutions)
- Identity and access management
- Industrial IT security
- Interface protection and device management
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Anti-virus and malware protection
- CIP – Critical Infrastracture Protection (security solutions)
- BSI IT baseline protection (products and services)
- Managed security services
- Risk analysis and management
The German company DriveLock SE was founded in 1999 and is now one of the leading international specialists for cloud-based Endpoint and Data security with offices and representations in Germany, France, Australia, Singapore, the Middle East, and in the USA.
In these times of digital transformation, the success of businesses depends on how reliably people, businesses and services are protected against cyber attacks and the loss of valuable data. DriveLock's mission is to protect the company's data, devices and systems. To achieve this, DriveLock utilizes state-of-the-art technologies, experienced security experts and solutions based on the Zero Trust model. In today's security architectures, Zero Trust means a paradigm shift according to the maxim "Never trust, always verify". This way, data can even be reliably protected in modern business models.
The DriveLock Zero Trust platform combines the following elements
Endpoint Detection & Response
Identity & Access Management
DriveLock cloud-based solutions offer multi-layered security; they are simple, immediately available and economically efficient with low investment costs. DriveLock is Made in Germany and "without a Backdoor".
Several million managed endpoint devices in 30 different countries
Customer environments with over 180,000 managed endpoints
Made in Germany: development and technical support from Germany