Trend Micro Deutschland GmbH
Global Cloud and IT Security Vendor
- Banking (IT security solutions)
- Consulting IT security
- Threat analysis
- Content security
- Data leakage/loss prevention
- APT protection
- Email security solutions
- Endpoint security
- Health services (IT security solutions)
- Business continuity
- Cloud (computing) security
- Identity and access management
- Industrial IT security
- Intrusion detection / prevention
- CIP – Critical Infrastracture Protection (security solutions)
- Managed security services
- Mobile security
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Secure software development
- Anti-virus and malware protection
Trend Micro, a global leader in cybersecurity, is passionate about making the world safe for exchanging digital information today and in the future. Artfully applying our XGen security strategy, our innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments deliver connected security for data centers, cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints.
Optimized for leading environments, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and VMware, our layered solutions enable organizations to automate the protection of valuable information from today’s threats. Our connected threat defense enables seamless sharing of threat intelligence and provides centralized visibility and investigation to make organizations their most resilient.
Trend Micro customers include 9 of the top 10 Fortune Global 500 companies across automotive, banking, healthcare, telecommunications, and petroleum industries.
With over 6,700 employees in 65 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, Trend Micro enables organizations to secure their connected world. www.trendmicro.com.