The patented itWatch solutions meet the high requirements of intelligence services, the military and the police as well as those of standard office workplaces and special projects and do not interfere with existing processes. Our goal is the secure and efficient protection of Microsoft operating systems using our own patents.
For the Munich location, we are looking for a full-time marketing all-rounder to strengthen our team with immediate effect.
- Responsibility/control of deadlines, deliveries, todo's of individual areas of responsibility (project coordination)
- Relief in administrative and organisational tasks
- Support in the preparation and organisation of events and trade fair appearances - Support in the preparation and organisation of events and trade fair appearances
- Support in the preparation and maintenance of marketing materials (presentations, factsheets, etc.) - Support in the preparation and organisation of events and trade fair appearances
- Support in the preparation of mailings, newsletters and invitations
- Conception of interesting content and expansion of our social media channels
- Relevant professional experience in the areas of marketing/event, office management or sales assistance
- Strong coordination/organisational skills
- Ability to juggle different tasks
- Ability to work independently and conscientiously
- Knowledge of German at a native-speaker level
- You are proficient in the MS Office package and PowerPoint
- Experience in the IT security industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop would be desirable, but is not mandatory
- A position with a long-standing successful national IT security company.
- Responsibility and freedom to make decisions in an innovative environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Cooperation in a motivated and powerful team
- An office in Munich with underground parking space
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application with work samples, stating your possible start date and your salary expectations to Office.Muenchen@itWatch.de.