You want to experience leading edge technology first hand? At Myra's Network Operations Center, CDN, reverse proxy, WAF and DDoS protection are not foreign words, but daily business. If these words have aroused your interest, then we look forward to receiving your application as aNetwork Engineer (m/f/d)!
With your proactive personality, you will make a decisive contribution to the expansion and optimisation of our first-class customer service and thus to the success of our company.
- You work with the team on the further development, optimisation and support of our global anycast network infrastructure.
- You set up monitoring to ensure the correct behaviour of all systems you manage
- You participate in a rotating on-call duty in consultation with your team, whereby this is rewarded with an additional payment
- You will be responsible for the correct operation of our network infrastructure, and will help to resolve any problems that arise.
- You are part of the operations team and actively defend against attacks on us and our customers.
- You document your work and our infrastructure as it evolves
- You have solid experience with:
- JunOS and Juniper devices (MX, QFX, EX series)
- Linux system network administration (Debian)
- High availability networks (IPv4, IPv6, routing, firewall, LACP, VRRP, BGP...)
- Git, Bash, Python and Linux standard tools
- Monitoring systems (Icinga, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Grafana)
- Layer 3 and 4 protocols (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, ICMP)
- Fibre optic systems (SFP+, QSFP, QSFP-DD)
- Ideally you also have knowledge of:
- Tooling around tcpdump, XDP and sFlow for network analysis.
- Web server and HTTP proxy systems
- Web & DNS protocols
We protect real life from digital threats: This is the mission that the Myra Security team is most passionate about. The digital protection of companies, critical infrastructures and public clients is vital for our society. As a German technology manufacturer, Myra offers a secure, certified Security-as-a-Service platform to protect digital business processes. Myra's smart technology monitors, analyses and filters harmful internet traffic even before virtual attacks cause any real damage.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- an internationally active technology company in an industry with a secure future
- an extremely competitive basic salary with bonus payments for outperformers as well as 30 days paid leave
- Structured onboarding with regular training
- flexible working hours and an agile working environment with a new-work character
- a collaborative environment and individual scope for development
- a centrally located office with a roof terrace, height-adjustable desks, (subsidised) canteen and fresh fruit and drinks for free
- Regular team lunches, barbecues and many other events
- Training budget: You have at least 1,000 euros per year at your disposal for job-related training and further education.
- Wellpass: Your health is important to us. That's why we subsidise your Wellpass membership.
- Bike leasing: Choose the bike of your choice and save up to 40% through tax advantages compared to the conventional purchase.
- Germany ticket for 9€: With us, the 9-Euro-Ticket lives on - for unlimited journeys on German public transport.
- Corporate benefits: The benefits portal gives you employee discounts on offers from many strong brands.